- Together with the Vice President formulate and implement the 3 year strategic plan;
- Define and execute the business plan in order to achieve the yearly targets and KPI’s;
- Manage and develop your team with a focus on personal development and company growth;
- Guide and execute all commercial activities, including sales and marketing initiatives;
- Collect and analyze market information about customers, competitors and bike fitting systems;
- Ensure further system development of the concept based upon worldwide market requirements, trends and new technology developments;
- Formulate the financial budget and review the PL on a monthly base.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor or master level education in a relevant discipline;
- Experience within business development or product introduction to new markets;
- At least 5 years of experience in leading and motivating international teams, including hands-on experience in sales, marketing and analytics;
- Advanced knowledge of English, both written & spoken;
- Experience within the bicycle industry is a pre.
WHO ARE YOU ?
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills that allow you to discover trends, uncover opportunities and substantiate commercial decisions;
- A builder who is motivated by seeking new opportunities and building new relationships;
- Good leadership skills that are aimed at supporting your team for future success;
- Technological mindset or understanding is preferred but not essential